AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Monday, December 06, 2004

AND HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME ABOUT SELF HARM!??! ...

People's comments really don't bug me anymore...I just get on with things.
Its my head, I should be allowed to do what I want with it.
Same goes for their head...

But if someone I don't know goes out of their way to say to me that I am self harming myself for locing...don't expect me to be calm.
And this guy had a horrific relaxer in his hair... I really don't get why guys do it now?!?

So, I went off on one....he wants to talk to me about Self harm and damage, standing there and telling me that he is a student doing Chemistry at uni....I'm like, 'you don't have to be doing a chemistry degree to figure out a few things....duh!'

Would you dream of going into a chemistry lab and putting the same chemicals on your arm, if you didn't know it was the same relaxer ingredients? Doubt it. And he wants to talk about self harm....

Some people are just crazy. He was looking for a fight, he got one.
I walked off with a grin.

No comments: