AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Sunday, September 04, 2005

4 YEARS AND 1 MONTH

Wow, I forgot to mention that...I passed my 4 year mark and my locs are nearly half way down my back.

Summer was amazing, the heat really seemed to make my hair grow like crazy! I must have clocked up atleast 3 inches...but I'm not going to count. I just can't wait until this time next year.... that will be the pass of my first real goal - making it to year 5 and looking over the years.

Still doing the simple routine - black soap, aloe vera and a good rosemary eo spritz. Done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am considering locing my hair. My back ground is Puerto Rican (African,Taino, Spaniard).I appreciate all the thought and hard work that you did with creating this site. Especially the fact that you chose to take control of the locing process without initial help from the salon. A lot of the natural process e-pages show pics of well managed tight locs. That isn't for me.
Thanks and I wish you a prosperous New Year!