AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Monday, September 13, 2004

A LITTLE BRUSHING GOES A LONG WAY...

What would I do if I didn't have my brush?!?

Anytime, at any point... If my locs are dry... a little water and a 3 minute brush does the trick! Thats it.



This Summer has been all about letting my locs out and free... no headwraps! And I've had more compliments from strangers than ever before!

Definately the longest time I've gone for without wearing a wrap -and I love it! I can't handle having my locs over my face -I did all that hiding behind the hair thing when I had extension braids so I keep them well out of eyes and face.

I'm not one to style -so a loose ponytail usually does the trick.

No comments: