AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Friday, November 05, 2004

I CAN'T SEE ANY BEAUTY IN IT....

I know this might sound very negative --but these are just MY thoughts... I'm entitled to that.
The more I see relaxed and straight wigs, I feel really annoyed.
I really hate them! I just think to my Self, why would anyone want to do that to their Self?

Then I remember, I too used to think that having straight hair was a dream come true... And the false ideas that I could get style my hair better if it was straight --it would be easier. Then my hair just 'died' on me with the chemicals. And it did more harm than good.

One extreme to another now?
Everyone has the right to do what they want to their Self, the only thing that really gets to me is picking up a 'black hair' mag that is meant to be for natural hair and finding that they are all styled on wigs with a curl!

I admit, things are changing, I see many naturals in London...
But there is still a LONG way to go on this trip.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your lock diary. Are you going to update it soon?