AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Thursday, November 25, 2004

MISSING MY CURLY-Q'S....

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE GORGEOUS LOCS:
((click on the title of this entry to go to website)) and this:

http://www.naani.com/tubby_s_locks_3_years__5_months.htm



..Isn't she just gorgeous!!!


I have been following her journey since....oh so long ago!
And what she did was she undid the bottom of her locs so that there would be this beautiful curly end look...

To think, I had waited so patiently at the beginning to have finished rounded ends...and now I'm seriously contemplating undoing the ends, like half an inch of it and letting it turning into little ringlets or waves, like it used to...

I'm going to give it a try to just one loc to start with and see if I like it for a while...

No comments: