AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Thursday, November 25, 2004

NOT MUCH TO REPORT...

Things have gone into a Winter mode routine...Not much else is happening.

I did stop taking MSM for a while and started it up about 3 weeks ago ~~and YES, it does make a huge difference to my new growth. So I'm going to try to keep going with the intake.

My roots are mad lol! I like the feel of loose natural hair, that crinkle wave effect as I run my fingers through my scalp...Do you remeber those crimping irons (did I spell that right?!?)... its exactly the same texture.

A bit of both worlds now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about your roots. That crinkle wave feels real good. I didn't know my hair could do that until I started Locking.