AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Monday, October 25, 2004

LOCS ON THE JOB....

Don't let people fool you into thinking that just because you have locs, you can't look presentable and that it will affect your job interviews...

Believe me, I have been to so many in the last months and from what I've seen, keep it neat and do your work right --and things will pay off. People love confidence, good presentation and the ability to sell your Self well...

For those who want to say that there locs made them fail, then I see that as an excuse.

Its a good feeling to walk in, look smart and still be my Self.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your right, althought I never really questioned what people said about their locs being the blame. I have short locs and really love them as they reflect who I am and are part of who I am growing into. I think that my all white Irish team at work appreiciate the difference in culture that I bring.
Its a new age, and believe it or not people are starting to change - we are all becoming more accecting - even of ourselves. Peace!