AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Friday, October 01, 2004

PICS OF LOCS - AN INSPIRATION TO THICK LOCS

When my locs get longer, I want them looking like this:





Many times, I have asked my Self if I want to cut my locs in half and get thinner locs...then I look at these pics and know that I still want my thick locs.

I'm in that funny stage where its not short, but its not long.

So I'm just hoping to get on the long side very soon.

I have seen many friends with locs of 10 years + and all have told me that if you want healthy locs when they are long and aged, be sure to keep 'em thick. Most of them have slowly joined their locs over the years so the locs have gone thicker, then cut the thin ends when they were ripping off.

No comments: