AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Friday, October 15, 2004

LONDON LOC HEADS... I SEE YOU!

Now that I spend most of my time travelling around central London, I am so amazed to see how many loc heads are out there... from all races and walks of life.

I sometimes find my Self being stared at, or the occasional smile from another loc head passing by...

Just yesterday, I was hard at work doing my promotion work when this girl from another company, doing promotion too, was taking every opportunity to just stare at me... And she had the biggest thickest shoulder length locs I had ever seen... They were literally exploding out under the hat she wore and curtained her face, very beautiful!

"Let these plants be peace" ... those words come back into my mind.
Its a good feeling to see others out there... from all races feeling the vibe.



And yes... I am obsessed with hair lol!
I can't help it! I have a case of serious loc love.

No comments: