AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Thursday, August 26, 2004

CONFESSION TIME ~ITS NORMAL RIGHT?!?

Even though I LOVE my locs and accept them for all they are...

~I still get those urges to shave them all off and try out a teeny weeny afro in a bright colour. Or I'll see a huge Afro and think -What if?

~I do get loc envy when I see thinner locs that can be shaped into more styles than mine, for now. My thick locs laugh off all my attempts to do a french braid or twists.

~I miss loose hair and how my fuzzies used to curl up when wet.

Yes, its natural to get those feelings -But then I remember why I loced up in the first place...
The no hassle of just waking up and not bothering to style it at all.
The way it grows and thickens with time.
The process that I went throguh in inner transforming my Self.
The never ending project that is my locs -And what they will grow into in the future.

Thats all I need to know.

No comments: