AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Monday, August 16, 2004

A TRIP IN EUROPE

My travels through Holland and Spain -reminds me how amazing it is to travel around and see the world again.

My loc responses weren't too bad -I remember in the days when I would only see a Black face every other month or so -people would literally stare at me as I walked through Madrid. And they weren't very subtle with their language, thinking I couldn't understand what they were talking about... bad memories of old days.

Seems like times have changed, I was nervous to come 'home' and see family that have been out of life for years -I feel more at home in my 'home' town Madrid than ever before. Its nice to see that people are more accepting of me. I think its more curiousity than anything else.

Amsterdam was a pleasure as always, a few days of looking around, meeting new people and experiencing the culture. I love that city. Definately my 'loc capital of Europe' award! So many loc heads walking the streets. I wouldn't mind spending more time here in future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's kari - from napp. :) just stoppin by to say hi to you and i'll bookmark so i can keep track of you!
-kari. :)