AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Sunday, August 22, 2004

STILL THE DUMB QUESTIONS...

I think it has FINALLY hit on my family that my locs are permanent -yes, even after all this time, they had a small hope that I would turn around and say 'Its gone!'...

Now why can't people just be accepting in life? Really....its not their hair, I'm not asking them to loc up, just to keep their mouths shut when they feel the urge to come out with bad comments... And they should know me better, I'm not a stranger. So why judge things on a physical basis?

I guess its probably because its not all been physical -I have changed, I have grown just that little stronger to know that I don't need anyone's acceptance and beauty is truly a personal thing...

When it comes down to it, I love my family, but they KNOW that they need to accept me -all of it.... The good and the bad in their eyes.

The rest is a choice they need to make. I've made mine.

No comments: