AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I NEVER REALLY NOTICED UNTIL NOW....

Its true to say one thing -I never really noticed how fast my hair grows until now -or how quick the stages go by... until now.

I was looking through old photos, the change is amazing! I miss all the days of fuzziness -simply because I wish I had enjoyed the experience of having the mad loc stages...

I miss how my locs used to stand up on end and have so much volume...
I miss those curly ends...
I miss having my braids fuzz up...

My locs have come a long way -my only advice to anyone who is a newbie locer -enjoy all the stages! They pass so quickly, like life itself... Its not worth worrying about.

The 3 year mark is not only a symbol of my loc stages -it is a symbol of my comittment to the whole Spiritual lifestyle, in so many ways.... the changing of my thoughts, the actions and the way things have moved forward in the last 3 years... so fast!

No comments: