AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Saturday, August 21, 2004

STILL ON THE STUFF... MSM TABS AND OTHERS...

Still on my daily intake of MSM -I take about 3 tabs a day. I've been taking it since last Summer and I love the results!
Higher Nature MSM 1000mg 90 tablets
http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/detail/868276.html
Vegetarian organic sulphur supplement

Recommended Dosage
Take 1-3 tablets daily with meals,beginning with 1 tablet and building gradually, or as your health professional advises. Drink extra water for the first few weeks. A daily multi-vitamin is also recommended.

Ingredients
Methyl sulphonyl methane pulv.,Sea Calcium™, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (veg source), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose coating.

Nutritional Information
Each tablet typically provides Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) 1000mg.

Other Information
MSM is a natural source of organic sulphur produced in the upper atmosphere. It is the primary source of organic sulphur used by living organisms. The protein in connective tissue that is so important in body structure, relies on sulphur, which is also important in many enzymes and other body materials.

____________________________


Its more to do with my general health -I love that my nails and hair seem to be showing signs of healthy changes, along with healthy eating and a little exercise. There is no magic pill that will promote hair growth, but I do feel that a healthy body goes a LONG way...

I aslo take 2 garlic tabs, and 2 cod liver oil tabs during the day -complete with a multi vitamin.
I know, it may sound a lot but its just been a habit so far!

I hardly ever eat 2 real meals a day, but I make sure that I eat a good breakfast. I try my best to eat a healthy meal afterwards, either at night or during the lunch hour. I'm making excuses, but I'm always on the run for food... so I keep my food simple and healthy. Yet, I still feel I lack the extra nutrients my body needs. Thats where my tabs act as a back-up... Just incase.

In an ideal world, I would only be eating the food to get these nutrients but extra never seems to hurt. I'm working on it.

No comments: