AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Thursday, August 19, 2004

NOT MUCH CHANGE NOW...

From wetr locs to dry locs...

My locs used to look completely different when wet -very bumpy and thick... then as it dried over the hour it would slowly get thinner and the bumps will smooth out...

Its been 2 months since I have seen change to this -my locs are starting to look very much the same, no matter what... I'm taking this as a sign that it is slowly maturing. It gives me the freedom to know that when I wash my locs in the morning, my locs remain as is through the day...

I'll always have bumpy locs -thats not the issue. Itsd just nice to know that the journey is still working in subtle ways.

Loc on...

No comments: