AUG 1ST 2004 -MY 3 YEARS MARK of locing ~~loc freedom and freeforming all the way... Be peace. ~ *feel free to leave comments*

Monday, August 16, 2004

STILL EXPERIMENTING

I know I said I would be keeping things very simple... but the new found freedom of mixing ingredients at home has been a whole new way of experimenting -I like that I can actually take control of what i put on my locs ... not just take chances...

Every ingredient has its own unique effect on my locs -combining all the good results of each ingredient with others to boost and I'm left with a whole heap of bottles and potions. Even my fridge has a section just for fresh ingredient spritzs and creams... drives everyone mad lol!

I give each experiment 2 weeks before I decide if it works or not -some products seemed bad for my locs through the first few days and suddenly turned good results after a week or so -so you just never know! I love it!

...Off to make a new batch of stuff...

No comments: